Saturday, May 12, 2012

Got it!

So once I realized that a smart phone has useful apps that will help me on my journey, I knew it wouldn't be long before I had one. Last night I got an iPhone!  My phone plan was up for renewal, so AT&T enticed me to stay another 2 years by giving me an iPhone 3GS for a dollar. That was okay with me!  So far I have downloaded 2 Weight Watcher apps, including the barcode scanner, which is so cool! I went into my pantry and tried it out, did you know that a quarter cup of Mrs. Butterworth's sugar free syrup is only 1 point? Awesome! I also downloaded Endomondo, which tracks your activity using GPS.  I am going to try that out later today. And, because Leo asked me to, I am now also playing Draw Something. I have had the new phone  only 24 hours and already I can't live without it.  And we thought the aliens were going to control our minds, it's  Apple!

No comments: