Thursday, May 31, 2012

EAT-- Adding Up Dinner

So I got home from work tonight and I was starving, I mean STARVING. The kind that when you say "I'M STARRRRR-VINNNNNG" you say it in the "Hulk Angry" voice, deep and slow. I needed something good and something fast. My friend Cari turned me on to this thing where you grill a half head of romaine lettuce and then top it with all kinds of goodies, but I did not even want to wait to grill the lettuce! So I chopped the head of Romaine into a salad bowl and added this (WW Points included):

2 Tbsp. Bacon Bits = 1 point
2 Tsp. Sun Dried Tomatoes = 1 point
Green Onions
Red Bell Pepper
2 Tbsp. Light Alouette Garlic and Herb Cheese Spread = 1 point
2 Tsbp. Newman's Light Balsamic Dressing = 1 point
6 Ounces Grilled Chicken Breast = 5 points
Total Points -- 9
IT WAS SOOOOO GOOD!!! I AM SOOOOO FULL!!

I would have taken a picture but by the time I remembered the salad was gone!

And it took no time at all! The trick is keeping all the stuff on hand so that you can make a good choice even when you are STARRR-VINNNG!

You can go here to see grilled romaine!

No comments: